4.0979 Address Queries -- Email & other (3/34)

Tue, 5 Feb 91 14:49:03 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0979. Tuesday, 5 Feb 1991.

(1) Date: Sun, 03 Feb 91 23:24:37 EST (14 lines)
From: Germaine Warkentin <WARKENT@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: E-mail addresses in Italy

(2) Date: Mon, 04 Feb 91 09:28:54 PST (10 lines)
From: MTRILEY@CALSTATE (Mark Timothy Riley)
Subject: query: MLS

(3) Date: Sun, 3 Feb 91 15:10 O (10 lines)
From: <GRAHAM@EGFRCUVX>
Subject: address query

Date: Sun, 03 Feb 91 23:24:37 EST
From: Germaine Warkentin <WARKENT@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>

A friend asks me to post this query on Humanist. Please reply to
KonradE@vm.epas.utoronto.ca. Thanks! Germaine.
Does anyone have e-mail addresses for the Villa I Tatti (the Harvard
Univ. Center in Florence) or for the Villa Spelman (the Johns Hopkins
Univ. Center in Florence)? Does the Syracuse University Program in
Florence have an e-mail address? Does anyone have an e-mail address in
Florence? Thank you for any information on any of the above.

Konrad Eisenbichler CRRS, Toronto <KonradE@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>